Tuesday, July 28, 2009

THE HEAT IS ON!-Jake/CJ/Aiden/Ford Models

Aiden wears swim shorts by Hilfiger; t-shirt by Dolce & Gabbana
CJ and Jake wears swim shorts by Rosa Cha; t-shirts by G-Star

At The Cooper Square Hotel...
Jake wears swim shorts by Rosa Cha

Aiden wears tank tee by Hilfiger, swim shorts by Diesel

CJ wears swim shorts by Diesel

Aiden wears tank tee by Dolce & Gabbana;
swim shorts by Diesel; sunglasses by Linda Farrow

Aiden and CJ both wears swim shorts by Diesel

Jake wears swim brief by Dolce & Gabbana

CJ wears tank tee by G-Star; swim shorts by Hilfiger;
sunglasses by Linda Farrow
Aiden wears tank tee by Hilfiger; swim shorts by Diesel

Jake/Aiden/CJ wears beach towel by G-Star
Full Name: Jake Madden
Homebase: Cincinnati, Ohio
Age: 18
Discovery: I entered the Ford Model/VMan search, selected as a finalist and I was chosen as the co-winner.
Funniest story ever at a casting: Aiden, CJ, Petey (1st VMan Winner) and me went to a casting recently, we were all laughing hard about an incident that happened the night before. Aiden laughed so hard that he spit his drink all over everyone that was in the casting room. The client looked at us and just went on with their business. I don't think they picked any of us due to the incident.
Other career goals: I want to go to college and get a degree in athletic training. I want to become a college basketball coach.
Favorite Designer: Calvin Klein, because it is the only brand I have worked for so far.
How did you enjoyed this shoot? There are a lot of awkward looks because I am wearing a lot swimwear in this shoot. Looking forward to be in Times Square wearing more of the same!

Full Name: Aiden Andrews
Homebase: Born in Auckland, New Zealand, raise and live in Roanoke, Virginia
Age: 20
Discovery: About 7 or 8 months ago, I send some pictures to Ford. They placed me into the Ford Model/VMan search. I was chosen as one of the finalists.
What was your first job? Besides VMan, my first jobs were runway shows for NY fashion week. I did about 7 shows. My favorite was the Marc by Marc Jacobs show. It was the biggest one by far.
Other career goals: My dream is to become a sports agent in American football, I am a huge fan!

Full Name: CJ Hancock
Homebase: Alexandria, Virginia
Age: 17
Discovery: A lot of people have came up to me and told me I should try modeling. I entered the Ford Model/VMan search, selected as a finalist and I was chosen as the co-winner.
Other career goals: My future plan is to go to college and get a degree in business.
Favorite things to do: Traveling and meeting new friends.
How did you enjoyed this shoot? Eating burgers and hanging out in the middle of Times Square wearing speedos... it's probably the most outrageous thing I have ever done to date!

At Times Square...
Jake wears swim brief by Dolce & Gabbana


Aiden wears swim shorts by Diesel

Aiden wears swim shorts by Rosa Cha
Jake wears swim brief by Diesel

CJ wears swim shorts by Dolce & Gabbana


CJ wears swim brief by Dolce & Gabbana

Aiden wears swim shorts by Hilfiger; t-shirt by Dolce & Gabbana
CJ and Jake wears swim shorts by Rosa Cha; t-shirts by G-Star;
sunglasses by Linda Farrow

AGENT: Jesse Simon

IMAGES: Andrew Burmeister-www.andrewburmeister.com
FASHION EDITOR/CASTING: John Tan
GROOMING: Yinna Wang for Badass Hair-www.yinnawang.com
Special thanks to the staff at The Cooper Square Hotel, Jesse Simon/Ford Models, Gio Metodiev/Dolce & Gabbana, Mary Lawton/Diesel, Rebecca Goodman/Paul Wilmot/Rosa Cha, Michelle Wang/G-Star, Malkiel Berry/Black Frame and Diego Louro/Tommy Hilfiger for their continuing support.

While in NYC, please visit and stay at the 21-story glass and aluminum Klaus Ortlieb/Matthew Moss's
The Cooper Square Hotel located in the heart of Bowery.
The hotel was designed by Carlos Zapata.
The Cooper Square Hotel 25 Cooper Square, 212-475-5700
www.thecoopersquarehotel.com

CLOTHING:
G-Star-www.g-star.com
Dolce & Gabbana-www.dolcegabbana.com
Tommy Hilfiger-www.tommyhilfiger.com
Diesel-www.diesel.com
Rosa Cha-www.rosacha.com.br
Linda Farrow-www.lindafarrowvintage.com

2 comments: