Monday, May 17, 2010

GO WEST, YOUNG MAN|T.J. LEAVEY

Denim shirt by Billy Reid; belt by What Goes Around Comes Around; jeans by AG/Adriano Goldschmied

Denim shirt by Billy Reid; belt by What Goes Around Comes Around; boots by All Saints; jeans by AG/Adriano Goldschmied

Left: Black tee shirt by Comune; plaid print zipper shirt by Zero + Maria Cornejo; jeans by AG/Adriano Goldschmied; cap by Stetson; boots by All Saints
Right: Light denim shirt by Billy Reid; tie by Siki Im; waistcoat by Billy Reid; striped trouser by Robert Geller; boots by All Saints; belt by What Goes Around Comes Around

Three piece suit, shirt and tie, all by Billy Reid; hat by Stetson

Jacket by Zero + Maria Cornejo; shirt and trouser by Skender Dragovoja; hat by Robert Geller; boots by All Saints

Suede jeans and pullover sweater by Zero + Maria Cornejo; leather suspenders by Siki Im


Name|T.J. Leavey

Age|16

Hometown|North Babylon, Long Island, New York


What three adjectives would you use to describe yourself?

Upbeat, optimistic, and happy.


How did you get discovered?

I got discovered by putting my photos on the Ford Models website after my hairdresser told me that I had the "look."


What do the initials for T.J. stand for?

My initials for T.J. stand for Thomas John.


What is your favorite subject in school? Least favorite?

I would say my favorite subject in school is history and my least favorite is chemistry.


What are your plans for the summer?

This summer I plan on doing the usual, which is hanging out with my friends, riding bikes, working at my mother's preschool summer camp, and just enjoying myself.


People would be surprised to know...

I eat huge amounts of food even though I'm thin.


Five things you can't live without...

My family, friends, iPod, bike, and Taco Bell.


We were informed that you are going to your junior prom soon. Care to share some of the details?

This is the first prom that I'm going to and I'm really hoping that it goes well—so wish me luck.


What's on rotation right now on your iPod?

On my current iPod rotation I have bands like Kiss, Def Leppard, and John Mellencamp.


What's on your agenda if you make a decent sum of money from modeling? What would be the first thing you would purchase as a treat for yourself?

If I were to make a decent sum of money through modeling I would probably buy myself a 2011 Ford Mustang.


What do your friends think about you entering to the world of fashion modeling?

My friends are very supportive of my entering the world of modeling. It took them a while to believe me but they're very supportive after they realized I was serious.


What makes T.J. happy?

What makes me happy can be anything from getting a good grade on a test to hanging out with my friends.


If there's a song that sums up T.J. as a individual, which song would it be, and why?

A song that sums me up as an individual would be "Dream On" by Aerosmith because my attitude with modeling is, "why not me, and I'm going to strive to reach my goals and dreams with this amazing opportunity I have been given.”


MODEL AGENT|Jesse Simon|Ford
IMAGES|Alexander Neumann|
www.alexanderneumannphotography.com
FASHION EDITOR|CONCEPT|CASTING|John Tan
Grooming|Anna Bernabe for Davines|www.annabernabe.com
MODEL|T.J. Leavey|Ford
COPY EDITOR|Jonathan Shia
Special thanks to Jesse Simon and the men's board at Ford, Alexander Neumann, Jennifer Walker and Caroline Rosato at All Saints; Whitney Saffel at Maguire Steele; Chalin Tulyathan at LaForce - Stevens; Nicole Lando at Alison Brod PR; Gabrielle at Zero + Maria Cornejo; Corinna Springer and Michael Schwartz at Nouveau-PR; Andreas Herr at Comune and Anna Bernabe for all their support.

CLOTHING:
Zero + Maria Cornejo-www.zeromariacornejo.com
Robert Geller-www.robertgeller-ny.com
All Saints-www.allsaints.com
Siki Im-www.sikiim.com
Stetson-www.stetson.com
Billy Reid-www.billyreid.com
Comune-www.thecomune.com
AG/Adriano Goldschmied-www.agjeans.com

No comments:

Post a Comment