Thursday, August 26, 2010

EYE ON JOAN PEDROLA


Name|Joan Pedrola

Age|20

Hometown|Barcelona, Spain


How did you get into modeling?

I got discovered while walking on the street and my manager Eduardo Sayas offered me to work as a model.


What were you doing prior becoming a model?

I was studying illustartion in La LLotja in Barcelona.


What do you love most about your profession? Any dislikes?

I love the travelling, getting to meet so many different people from different cultures and obviously the money. What I dislike is that I can't see my friends and family as much as I would like.


You are from Barcelona, Spain, what are some your favorite things you would recommend for us to check out or do?

For me, Barcelona is a magical city and you will find its charm in every single corner. My favorite part is the "Casco Antiguo" and the "Raval".


There's a rivalry between Madrid and Barcelona, could you tell us why's so?

Basically it is because of football and the language. The Catalan people stand strong for their language and culture and some people in Madrid finds it hard to accept.


If you were not modeling, what would you be pursuing?

Having my own bar.


If you have to sum up your personality in a song, which song would you choose?

I have a song for all my different moods, so I cannot single out one song, sorry!


How do you do to stay in shape and keep yourself looking refresh after doing numerous fashion shows?

Exclude sleeping, cause I don't have time for that...haha. I try to make time to do normal things throughout my busy schedule., that means having a beer and have a good laugh.


What are your favorite foods?

Els cargols, which is a typical Catalan dish—snails soak in sauce.


What's your ultimate wish?

Die happy!


MODEL AGENTS|Jason Kanner|Major

IMAGES|Alexander Wagner|www.alexanderwagnerphoto.com
CONCEPT|CASTING|John Tan
MODEL|Joan Pedrola|Major
Special thanks to Jason Kanner and the men's board at Major Models for their support.

No comments:

Post a Comment