Saturday, August 28, 2010

NEW ARRIVAL: DYLAN REITZ



Name|Dylan Reitz

Age|19

Hometown|High Falls, New York


Describe your summer.

I went to Europe and had a great time! The best part of my summer is hanging out with my friends from high school.


Describe your style.

Comfort is key. Clothes that makes me feel good is cool.


An adjective to describe your feelings on being in NYC for your first NY Fashion Week.

Aesthetic!


Your interests outside of modeling.

Art. I am going to NYU to study art in September.


What type of music do you like listening to?

I like all types of music except country and techno. Mostly, I listen to indie, instrumental or post rock.


MODEL AGENT|Mario Acquarulo|Wilhelmina

IMAGES|John Tan
CONCEPT|CASTING|John Tan
MODEL|Dylan Reitz|Wilhelmina
Special thanks to Mario Acquarulo and the men's board at Wilhelmina for their continuing support.

No comments:

Post a Comment