Tuesday, November 16, 2010

IN TOWN: DENNIS DROEMER


Name|Dennis Droemer

Age|21

Hometown|Berlin, Germany


How did you get discovered?

I got scouted at school when I was 13. My very first shoot was for Qvest Magazine in Berlin.


Items that are always with me when I am traveling:

Laptop, skateboard, good energy and love!


Favorite city you have been to:

New York, London, Paris, Milan, Spain and India


Favorite dish to eat:

Any German, Spanish and Italian cuisine


People would be surprise to know that I...

I am a entertainer at heart


What type of music do you like listening to?

Reggae, soul, chill out and a dose of electro


MODEL AGENT|Oscar Garnica|ReQuest

IMAGES|John Tan
CONCEPT|CASTING|John Tan
MODEL|Dennis Droemer|ReQuest
Special thanks to Oscar Garnica and the men's board at ReQuest for their continuing support.

1 comment:

  1. On Google image, there is a picture of Dennis that looks like he's an angel, if angels actually existed, of course.

    ReplyDelete