Tuesday, November 30, 2010

IN TOWN: UP ON THE ROOF|PATRICK PELTIER




Jacket and shirt both by Adam Kimmel Spring/Summer 2011 Men Collection; cap, trouser and boots, all by Agnes B. Spring/Summer 2011 Men Collection

Name|Patrick Peltier

Age|21

Hometown|Hamburg, Germany


How did you get discovered?

While I was shopping at Zara, an agent approached me.


Items that are always with me when I am traveling:

My Ipod and headphones are my constant travel companion. I will not leave home without it.


Favorite city you have been to:

Loving NYC in a major way!


Favorite dish to eat:

Self made chicken wraps, it's my specialty!


People would be surprise to know that I...

I am addicted to chocolates.


What type of music do you like listening to?

Rock, r&b and soul. My faves are Vampire Weekend, John Legend and Kings of Leon.


MODEL AGENT|Carlotta Sironi|VNY

IMAGES|David Needleman|www.davidneedleman.com
CASTING|John Tan
MODEL|Patrick Peltier|VNY
Special thanks to Carlotta Sironi and the men's board at VNY Model Management; John Kendzierski at Black Frame; Chris Apple at Agnes B. PR for all their continuing support.

CLOTHING:
Adam Kimmel-www.adamkimmel.com
Agnes B.-www.agnesb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment