Thursday, January 27, 2011

OSSIAN!|OSSIAN JUNGERGARD







All clothing, from stylist's archives and model's own


Name|Ossian Jungergard

Age|22

Hometown|Jönköping, Sweden


How did you get discovered?

I got discovered at a V festival by Dean Cleary Patterson from D1 Models in London.


Items that are always with me when I am traveling :

Camera, my little mascot, a dinosaur figurine, pc and my iphone so that I can speak with the ones I love back in Sweden.


Favorite places you have been to:

New York City, it is my first trip to the States through modeling.


Favorite dish to eat:

Italian and french food!


People would be surprised to know that I...

My natural hair color changes depending on where I am.


What type of music do you like listening to?

Reggae, dubstep and old school house music


Do you have a lucky charm?

My dinosaur


What are you most obsessed about?

Enjoying myself and make other people happy


What irritates you?

Ignorance from others. People that are unhappy with their situation and I cannot help them.


Your favorite curse word...and why?

Jävlar—means damn in Swedish.


What turns you on? What turns you off?

Turn on: When a girl is on the same intellectual level as me, basically, a girl that don't give a shit about materialistic things.

Turn off: Uptight and boring


Describe your personal style.

Quirky, upbeat and old school, all mix into one


What is your new year wish for 2011 and resolution?

To do really well in modeling


MODEL AGENT|Karen Long|Root Management Inc.

IMAGES|John Tan
CONCEPT|STYLING|CASTING|John Tan
MODEL|Ossian Jungergard |Root Management Inc.
Special thanks to Karen Long and Spencer Salley from the brand new NY mens modeling agency, Root Management Inc. for their support; Ossian Jungergard for his time and provide creative fun.

1 comment:

  1. Some of the picture is really good but is this really my son?
    Ellinor Jungergard just wonder...

    ReplyDelete