Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MATEUS|DANIEL MATEUS LAGES

Tee shirt by Trovata; sunglasses by Orgreen
Tee shirt by Trovata; sunglasses by Orgreen
Tank tee shirt by Riviera Club; shorts by General Idea
Shirt and windbreaker vest by Johannes Faktotum
Pullover by General Idea; shorts by Trovata
Shorts by Johannes Faktotum

Name: Daniel Mateus Lages
Age: 19
Hometown: Wherever I Lay My Hat, That's My Home

How did you get discovered?
Through www.models.com, a few agencies contacted me.

Items that are always with me when I am travelling:
Laptop, hygiene related products and some curiosity.

Favorite places you have been to:
New York for sure. I did get to go to Milwaukee, WI, too bad I didn't taste the brews the city had to offer. Modeling is still pretty new to me. As the saying goes, I am a "Jack of all trades, master of none. . ."

Favorite dish to eat:
Brazilian food, rice and beans and churrasco

People would be surprised to know that I...
am a pretty decent cook

What type of music do you like listening to?
Lots of chillwave, downtempo electronica and some classic Jimi Hendrix and Johnny Cash

Do you have a lucky charm?
When all else fails, I have to use my charm, smile and act interested

What are you most obsessed about?

Art, music and pretty girls—Dream girl: Ana Beatriz Barros


What irritates you?

Stuck up female models, bad media—music, videos and movies


Your favorite curse word...and why?
Shit. It is a constant in my vocabulary. Cunt is also a favorite as well. Love the sound of it!

What turns you on? What turns you off?
Turn on: Sexy lips, intelligence and a nice body
Turn off: Stuck up girls and girls that flaunt their shit

Describe your personal style
I like to dress comfortable

What's your favorite pickup line?
I don't really use pickup lines, once they give me a chance to know me, they are in the bag, ha!

What is your new year wish for 2011 and resolution?
Stop smoking cigarettes and make lots of cash...maybe I should make the cash first!

AGENT|Oscar Garnica|ReQuest

IMAGES|John Tan
CASTING|STYLING|John Tan
MODEL|Mateus Lages|ReQuest

Special thanks to Oscar Garnica and all at ReQuest Models; Mateus for providing the fun characters to photograph; Jess Haro Rodriguez and Amanda Greenfield at Williamson PR, Michelle at Orgreen and Johannes Faktotum.

CLOTHING:
General Idea-www.g-star.com
Trovata-www.agnesb.com
Johannes Faktotum-www.johannesfaktotum.com
Orgreen-www.orgreen.dk

No comments:

Post a Comment