Thursday, February 17, 2011



Name|Miles Frank


Hometown|Seattle, Washington

How did you get discovered?

Submit my photos to a Seattle based agency, Heffner Management

Items that are always with me when I am traveling :

Music, a few books and spending money for food

Favorite places you have been to:

New York and Paris

People would be surprised to know that I...

All the male members of my family are drummers

Favorite dish to eat:

Love all kind of foods except fast foods, especially Thai

What type of music do you like listening to?

Rush, The Smashing Pumpkins, Shotty (my band) and Behemoth

Do you have a lucky charm?

Don't really have one but I cannot live without my music, my drum set and of course, beautiful women

What are you most obsessed about?

My band

What irritates you?

Stupid people

Your favorite curse word...and why?

FUCK—it's a beautiful word when it is use properly.

Fornicate Under the Command of the King

What turns you on? What turns you off?

Turn on: Smart beautiful women

Turn off: Obsessive, overbearing people

What's your favorite pickup line?

Pick up lines don't work. I love to get to know the girls I meet

Describe your personal style.

I have no sense of style, whatever clothes I can afford, I buy

What is your new year wish for 2011 and resolution?

I try to live my life to the fullest and be the best man I can be

MODEL AGENTS|Karen Long|Spencer Salley|Root Management Inc.

MODEL|Miles Frank |Root Management Inc.
Special thanks to Karen Long and Spencer Salley from the brand new NY mens modeling agency, Root Management Inc. for their support; Miles for crossing to the dark side!

No comments:

Post a Comment