Tuesday, May 31, 2011


Clothing: All clothing by All Saints, except grey blazer by Maison Martin Margiela; blue pinstriped suit and shirt, both by Original Penguin; sunglasses by Balenciaga
Name|Cole McDonagh


Hometown|Chi-Town (Chicago)

How did you get discovered?

A scout found my pics online

What were you doing prior to modeling?

College football

People would be surprised to know that I...

was once 225 lbs., now I am 175 lbs.!

What's your latest obsession?

Lil Wayne's new music since he got out of jail and my new iPhone since I converted from my crackberry!

Your most prize possession?

My three little brothers and my best friends back home

Growing up, who did you look up to as your hero?

Never had a hero but when I was younger, I really wanted to be the green/white Power Ranger or Robin Hood

When is the last time you said "I Love You" to someone?

When I got off the phone with my 10 year old brother

Your favorite place you have travel to

The Hamptons—always a great place to have fun!

Your favorite scene from a film

AnchormanSex Panther Cologne Scene

Describe your personal style

More the happy go lucky type of guy that doesn't let anything get to me!

Your favorite sport or sports figure

Football Team: The Bears

Favorite Football Players: Walter Payton and Devin Hester

If there's a destination or item you would recommend us to check out or visit about your native country/city or town, what would you recommend?

My suggestion would be for everyone to go see a Chicago Cubs game at Wrigley Field

Your favorite song/artist

Memories by Kid Cudi and Milli by Lil Wayne

What is your new year wish for 2011?

My best friend's mother to beat lung cancer

MODEL AGENTS|Karen Long|Spencer Salley|Root Management Inc.

MODEL|Cole McDonagh |Root Management Inc.
Special thanks to Karen Long and Spencer Salley from Root Management Inc. for their support; Hamish Carruthers & Jennifer Walker at All Saints; Joy Davis Fair at BPMW; Cole for sharing his stories with JTC!

All Saints-www.allsaints.com


Original Penguin-www.originalpenguin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment