Friday, July 29, 2011

TAKE NOTE: IAN JONES

Name|Age: Ian Jones, 16
From: Rochester, New York
Agency: Adam Models
Location these shots were taken: Photo Studio, NYC
Date: July 22, 2011 Time: 4:30pm

Discovered: Proscout
Jobs prior to modeling: School, always hanging out with friends
Surprising fact: I am a very fast eater
Obsession: Modeling and the big city!
Prize possession: My hair products
Hero: Raphael from Ninja Turtles
Last time I said "I love you" to someone: I wish I could remember
Favorite destination to date: Bahamas
Favorite film: Goodfellas
Style: Forever in blue jeans

MODEL AGENT|Kevin|Adam Models
IMAGES|David Needleman

CONCEPT|CASTING|John Tan

GROOMING|Dennis Fei

MODEL|Ian Jones|Adam

Special thanks to Kevin and the mens board at Adam Models for their support; Erin Hawker at Agentry PR; Ian for coming by on a extremely hot day!


CLOTHING|Ben Sherman, Levi's and Bill Tornade

No comments:

Post a Comment