Wednesday, July 27, 2011

TAKE NOTE: JEREMY GRAF

Name|Age: Jeremy Graf, 21
From: Ridgewood, New Jersey
Agency: Root Model Management
Location these shots were taken: Photo Studio, NYC
Date: July 22, 2011 Time: 4:00pm
Discovered: Mall in New Jersey
Jobs prior to modeling: Student but work at retail
Surprising fact: Friends with Idol winner, Jordin Sparks, she lives across the street from me!
Obsession: Entourage, Gucci Shoes and lots of films
Prize possession: My 72" television
Hero: My dad
Last time I said "I love you" to someone: My girlfriend, a few minutes ago
Favorite destination to date: LA, so relaxing
Favorite film: Good Will Hunting
Style: Relax look mix with skinny jeans, v-necks and Ipath shoes

MODEL AGENTS|Karen Long,
Spencer Salley|Root Model Management
IMAGES|David Needleman

CONCEPT|CASTING|John Tan

GROOMING|Dennis Fei

MODEL|Jeremy Graf|Root Model Management

Special thanks to Karen Long, Spencer Salley and the mens board at Root Model Management for their support; Erin Hawker at Agentry PR; Ian Christie at Raval & Knight; Jeremy for coming by on a extremely hot day!


CLOTHING|Hyden Yoo; Standard Issue; Mavi Jeans and Raval & Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment