Saturday, February 4, 2012

JTC POLAROIDS|JESSE SHANNNON



Name|Jesse Shannon

Age|21

Hometown|Nellysford, Virginia


How did you get discovered?

I was discovered at a local Starbucks


What were you doing prior to modeling?

Studying at college and playing basketball


People would be surprised to know that I...

Surprising? Hmm...well, I do the scream music...kind of my second goal in life!


What's your latest obsession?

My girl...it's been that way for a while!


Your most prize possession?

Ipod


Growing up, who did you look up to as your hero?

Michael Jordan


When is the last time you said "I Love You" to someone?

This morning to my girlfriend


Describe your personal style

I don't spend a lot of time about what to wear...just wear what feels comfortable


Your favorite place you have travel to

New York City, no where else like it!


Your favorite film

Pulp Fiction

Favorite scene: Where Samuel Jackson's character is eating someone else's burger!


Your favorite sport or sports figure

Sport: Basketball


What is your wish for 2012?

To continue doing well in modeling


MODEL AGENT|AGENCY: Oscar Garnica|ReQuest

IMAGES|John Tan

CONCEPT|CASTING|John Tan

MODEL|Jesse Shannon|ReQuest

Special thanks to Oscar Garnica and the men's board at ReQuest; Jesse for stopping by to see JTC!

No comments:

Post a Comment