Friday, June 22, 2012

IN MEMORIAM|DAVID BOSMAN

Photographer|Founder of Boss Models|
Visionary|Gentleman
1957-2012
I was one of the few chosen stylists who got the chance to work with David as a photographer when Boss Models was still located at Gansevoort Street.
At that period in time, he was thinking of getting back into shooting fashion and he asked me to styled some personal shoots for him.
Those were crazy and fun times...
I think it was those experimental styling phases that started me on the road of styling/casting, so thank-you David!
I have asked to obtain some of those images from Boss, in hopes that I can share them with all of you and feature them here on my blog soon, so stay tune...
Condolences to David's family and everyone at Boss Models
Thanks for the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment